IMPORTANT: Only local government jurisdiction entities are eligible to apply for grants from this fund, per California Government Code Section 12711. Eligible jurisdiction entities include Mendocino County, the Cities of Ukiah, Willits, Fort Bragg, and Point Arena, and special districts. Non-profit organizations, school districts, and community college districts are not eligible.
2013-14 Funding Cycle
- Press Release - Distribution of Grant Funds for 2013-14 Funding Cycle
- List of 2013-14 Award Recipients
- Application 2013-14
- Application Procedures 2013-14
- Frequently Asked Questions 2013-14
- Press Release - Grant Applications Available for 2013-14 Funding Cycle
2012-13 Funding Cycle
- List of 2012-13 Award Recipients
- Press Release - Grant Applications Available for 2012-13 Funding Cycle
- Press Release - Grant Applications Available for 2011-12 Funding Cycle
- Press Release - Grant Applications Available for 2010-11 Funding Cycle
For more information on the Indian Gaming Special Distribution Fund, please see California Government Code Section 12715.
Last revised: June 6, 2014