When the Grand Jury reports on an entity, the
governing body of that entity is required to respond to the Presiding
Judge of the Superior Court within 60 days for elected officials and 90
days for all others. Responses are listed immediately following their
PC 933.05 Summary of Law describing how Grand Jury reports are to be responded to.
2014-2015 Grand Jury Reports
- Mendocino City Community Service District
- MCCSD Board Response updated
- The Williamson Act — What is it?
- Board of Supervisors Response
- Planning & Building Services Response
- Agriculture Commissioner Response
- Assessor-Clerk-Recorder Response
- Point Arena Schools
- Family and Children's Services — Children at Risk
- The Library