When the Grand Jury reports on an entity, the
governing body of that entity is required to respond to the Presiding
Judge of the Superior Court within 60 days for elected officials and 90
days for all others. Responses are listed immediately following their
PC 933.05 Summary of Law describing how Grand Jury reports are to be responded to.
- Foreman's Letter to Presiding Judge: Consolidated Grand Jury Report
- Proposition 172 Funds: A Need for Transparency
- For the Record: Records Management in Mendocino County Government
- City of Point Arena - Code Enforcement?
- Planning & Building response
- Environmental Health response
- City of Point Arena response
- City of Point Arena Attorney response
- The District Attorney's Marijuana Restitution Program
- Policy 22 - Who Has Access